After consulting with many law enforcement agencies, analyzed our competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasted future trends and have developed a system that integrates all of the major requirements a field officer needs to effectively and efficiently perform his duties. We have focused specifically on Public Safety, positioning our product to be best-in-class with the following partial list of features:
- Powerful Windows-based PC in air-bag compliant enclosure.
- Integrated Wireless technology including GPS, WAN, WiLAN, Bluetooth and USB, so no external devices required for any communication requirements
- Ignition-sensing filtered Intelligent Power Management system with battery charge guard and rechargeable Lithium-ion short run battery backup to satisfy demanding and uncertain vehicle power.
- Active filtered cooling for extreme operating environments, not available in Notebooks.
- Optically enhanced, capacitive touch, high-bright, sunlight readable 12" LED display for unsurpassed viewing in all lighting conditions.
- Fingerprint sensor, lockable removable HDD, internal Flash memory back-up for security management.
- GPS input feed tags for video capture but are also available for use with dispatch vehicle tracking and management systems.
- Sub-10 minute replacement for entire system.
- Second Linux-based computer to manage full-screen, DVD quality, proprietary video/audio capture system, with internal dedicated Gigabit Ethernet connection.
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture) technology for instant and seamless switching between video and PC, providing protection in the event a sometimes unstable Windows platform crashes.
- Integration of up to 5 vehicle inputs user configurable status indicators/triggers including vehicle speed, time , location, light bar and siren status, gun lock, radar gun readings, and more, into video capture stream and display using OSD (On-screen Display) technology to be used for chain of command evidence for legal verification and processing.
- Internal storage of up to one-week video capture for secure video/audio management.
- Proprietary video system linked with Google maps that traces vehicle rout. Click a spot on map and video replays from that location... truly unique. Also includes dropped substance tags for quick logging and easy backtracking for retrieval of footage and location.
- Multiple camera feeds, 4 wireless microphone synced with video, etc.
- Wireless transmission of live or captured video on demand during high risk incidents via peer-to-peer wireless network..
- Field Replaceable, lockable video/audio data storage devices, solid-state or SATA drives.